If you would like to register your name servers, you will first need to get the two IP addresses from your ISP, and then follow these instructions:
- Please log into your account.
- Click on "Domain List."
- Click on the link of the domain you would like to register a name server for.
- Click on the "Register Name Server" link at the bottom of the screen.
- You are then prompted to add the first part of the name server extension. We strongly suggest that you use ns1 and ns2 as the beginning extensions. The rest of the name server appears by default as your domain name.
NOTE: Please DO NOT enter www as the beginning extension for your name server. This will cause forwarding problems in the future.
- Enter the IP address in the text boxes directly below name of the server, EXACTLY as the ISP has given them to you.
- Then click on the "Update" button, and your name server is registered.